Technical support professional to work as part of our Managed Services team. Technicians will work with the team troubleshooting and resolving issues with client PCs networks, servers and peripheral devices; typically running using Windows OS, MS Office, Anti-virus Software, etc. Our clients represent a wide range of industries and are located within the Chicago metro area. Technicians will mostly work from our Chicago office and do remote or telephone-based support; however Technicians will also go to client office and regularly perform onsite visits and various onsite technical work.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Good working knowledge and experience with desktop support.
- Knowledge of PC's and mobile hardware/software. Apple product experience a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products, Windows, Antivirus, Networking, Disaster Recovery, Email servers, etc.
- Basic knowledge and experience with network connectivity and servers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Valid Drivers license.
Competitive Salary and Benefits – commensurate with experience and skill set
Based on Experience (part- time and internship positions = starting at $12 hour)
Send resume to email@example.com to apply – follow-up at 312.882.4400.